Are you directing your life story or are you letting someone else direct it for you?
We can't change the past but a life story is far more than a list of past details. What matters is how we interpret those details.
Life stories do not only describe our lives they also define them. These stories do far more than just tell what has happened to us, they also direct the course of our life ahead.
As Bob Proctor once said, “Do you want to know what you think about most of the time? Take a look at the results you're getting. That will tell you exactly what's going on inside.”
Imagine slinging your bag over your shoulder every morning and in it is your life story. Is it negative or positive? Does it focus on limitations or bad luck? Does it blame other people? Is the overall message "I can't do things because of my past experience"? How do you change that into a story that emanates possibility and joy? How do you change it into a life story that shows how well you respond to challenges and how you appreciate what you have?
A life story tells you who you are, and that definition has a profound effect on how you live your life.
In this two day workshop I will help you create a new story by which you can live your life. We will work together to put in order the chaos of your past, and simultaneously create a new story that you can carry into the future and upon which you can base future choices.
We will work in a small group telling our own stories which will allow us to create our own truth.
This workshop is for you if you:
- spend countless hours lost in looping thoughts.
- know your behaviour patterns are unhealthy but don't know how to change them.
- suffer with stress and anxiety
- constantly worry about what other people think.
What you will get from this workshop:
- you'll learn to start enjoying more freedom in your life and become more flexible in your thinking and behaviour.
- you'll learn how to let go of your stress without needing to go through the pain and fear again.
- you'll learn how to remove your fear and become calm and confident.
Part of the sessions will be spent outdoors (no sitting in hot stuffy rooms). It will be informal and fun and will incorporate storytelling, wild art, walking meditation/therapy, vision boards and journaling.
It will also include:
- Looking at past and inherited behaviours.
- What are beliefs, what are facts and why it matters.
- Growing your internal mother.
- Mindfulness techniques.
- Meditation - learning how to talk to your future (ideal) self.
- The importance of gratitude
- Learning to celebrate your natural self
Join me and let's start turning your life into the fairytale it was meant to be.
“Though fairy tales end after ten pages, our lives do not. We are multi-volume sets. In our lives, even though one episode amounts to a crash and burn, there is always another episode awaiting us and then another. There are always more opportunities to get it right, to fashion our lives in the ways we deserve to have them. Don't waste your time hating a failure. Failure is a greater teacher than success.”
― Clarissa Pinkola Estés.
Dates: 27th & 28th March 2019 (2 day event)
Time: 9:30am to 3:00pm
Venue: Nant Mill
Book your place and don’t miss out!
Places on the confidence building workshop are strictly limited to enable 1:1 attention. If you would like more information email me: [email protected]